BIRCHAM INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY WORLD REFERENCES
List of accreditation, education quality, memberships and institutional references for Bircham University distance learning higher education.
This list details relevant world references about Bircham International University.
Click on each list item to see the pertinent details, documents and links.
EDUCATIONAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT & ACCREDITATION
The process of accreditation is non-governmental and represent a voluntary and self-regulation process to ensure the academic quality of educational institutions. There are no worldwide accreditation standards. Accreditation is not equivalent to legality or recognition, it is a non-governmental and voluntary quality standard. Bircham International University distance learning higher education is accredited, recognized or member of the following international bodies and meets the education quality standards of such organizations in different countries.
EDUCATIONAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT & ACCREDITATION (Non USA CHEA):
LEGAL & INSTITUTIONAL REFERENCES
Bircham International University distance learning degree programs merge the best of the two leading higher education systems of the world: Europe and the United States of America. Bircham International University follow the current higher education guidelines set forth by the European Union (European Credit Transfer System [ECTS]) as well as the USA (Generally Accepted Accrediting Practices [GAAP]).
CONSUMER PROTECTION & GUARANTIES
Bircham International University offers a unique refund policy in addition to other consumer protection guaranties. This refund policy will allow any student to try any Bircham International University distance learning higher education program of study and cancel the program with minimum financial risk. Full tuition refund up to 10 days notice. 80% tuition refund up to 90 days notice. 50% tuition refund up to one year notice.
MEMBERSHIPS, RECOGNITION & GLOBAL REFERENCES
Along many years Bircham International University has sought education quality assessment, networking, membership and/or independent third party references such as those listed below. These references have helped Bircham International University to improve institutionally and have contributed to the acceptance of BIU distance learning higher education.
- ABED - Associação Brasileira de Educação a Distância
- AHEA - Adult Higher Education Alliance
- AHHA - American Holistic Health Association
- APAIE - Asia-Pacific Association for International Education
- BAOL - The British Association for Open Learning
- BLA - The British Learning Association
- CAEL - Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
- CAM - The Cambridge Association of Managers
- EADL - European Association for Distance Learning
- ECBE - European Council for Business Education
- Eduespaña - Study in Spain
- ESREA - European Society for Research on the Education of Adults
- EFVET - European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- GESFWA - Global Education Support Forum for Working Adults
- IACEE - International Association for Continuing Engineering Education
- IASTED - International Association of Science and Technology for Development
- ICDE - International Council Distance Education
- OAM - The Oxford Association of Managers
- ODAEE - Organización de las Américas para la Excelencia Educativa
- SEFI - Societé Européene pour la Formation des Enginieurs
- USDLA - United States Distance Learning Association
- WAOE - World Association for Online Education
- WFUNA - World Federation of United Nations
FORMAL UNIVERSITIES RECOGNITION
FORMAL UNIVERSITIES RECOGNITION OR ACCEPTANCE OF BIRCHAM UNIVERSITY
The traditional education establishment considers that a distance learning degree program that is accepted by a traditional campus university may be considered equivalent and somehow recognized. Bircham International University distance learning higher education programs have been formally accepted by several universities.
RECOMMENDED PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
Joining proper associations is the best way to become an updated professional.
- Click here to check the list of recommended professional associations.
- Check some BIU students and graduates testimony.
- Enjoy some Bircham University graduation pictures and ceremonies.
- Check the complete Bircham International University Network.