The Objectives of The Cambridge Association of Managers are:
- Promote the lifelong development of managers to the highest level
- Raise management competence and management excellence
- Evaluate and recognize professional development
- Encourage good management
- Insist on the highest levels of ethical practice
In 2011, Bircham International University distance learning courses were granted approval, recognition and accreditation by this organization.
- See all Bircham International University World References.
- Check the complete Bircham International University Network.