The CAM - The Cambridge Association of Managers was established as a Professional Body by an educational Trust in the United Kingdom. UK Professional Bodies are established in their own rights and are self-regulated bodies.
The Objectives of The Cambridge Association of Managers are:
* Promote the lifelong development of managers to the highest level
* Raise management competence and management excellence
* Evaluate and recognize professional development
* Encourage good management
* Insist on the highest levels of ethical practice
* In 2011, Bircham International University distance learning courses were recognized by the CAM - The Cambridge Association of Managers.
CAM - The Cambridge Association of Managers
Reference - Member. Year: 2011... Today.
Check document below. Check online reference - Click here.
See Also. Click below:
Check more world references about Bircham University.
Check professional references for BIU graduates.
Check BIU graduate's opinion and testimony.
Check Bircham University degree validation services.
Check the complete Bircham International University network.
& Bircham International University.